1. National Seminar on "Current Trends in Physics": Photo-induced effects in
amorphous chalcogenide materials. Physics Department, Utkal University, 3rd January 2015.
2. National Seminar on "Recent Trends in Physics": Laser induced optical properties
change in Amorphous Chalcogenide Thin films, Maharishi College of Natural Law, 13th -14th
3. Resource person in Refresher course in Basic sciences " From nanoscience to
cosmology" from 22nd February-14th March 2017, Physics Department Utkal University.
4. National Seminar on “Functional Materials for Emerging Technologies”: Title of talk-
Silver doped amorphous semiconducting materials for optical applications, Silicon Institute
of Technology, 1st -2nd March 2019.
5. Department Seminar at S.V.M. College: “Energy Matter interaction in amorphous
semiconduc-tors” on 28.02.2020 .
6. Short term course in Nanophotonics: Materials, Devices and Applications on 6-7th February
2021 @CIPET Bhubaneswar.
7. Short term course on “Application of Advanced Nanomaterials in Science and Engineering
(AANSE- 2021)”-Title of talk- ‘Basics of nanomaterials and its application in Industrial
sectors’on 5-6th May 2021.@CIPET Bhubaneswar
8. Invited Talk on "Nanostructured Metal based Chalcogenide materials for Multifunctional
applications" in the national seminar on "Recent Trends in Science for Sustainable
Development" at GIET University, Gunupur on 21.04.23.
9. Invited talk on " Basics of Nanomaterials and current Research for Multifunctional
Applications" at MSCB University, Baripada on 24th May 2023.
10. Resource person talk on " Thin films and their optical properties for Photonic
applications" for FDP programme on 25th May 2023 at MSCB University, Baripada on 24th May 2023.
Online Professional Courses
5-Days online FDP on “DEEKSHARAMBH (Student Induction Programme)”-NIT Patna-10-14th August 2020.
2 Week online FDP on “ICT Tools for Teaching, Learning Process and Institute”-NIT Patna, MNIT Jaipur, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Guwahati and IIT Roorkee-10-21st August 2020.
FDP on “Communication strategies for effective leadership”-CET Bhubaneswar-22-26th September 2020.
FDP on “Recent Advances in Photonic Materials and its Applications”- CV Raman Global University, Bhubaneswar-28th Sep.-3rd October 2020.
FDP on “Novel Materials”-MNIT, Jaipur, 4-8th January 2021
Short term Course on “Introduction to Glass Science and Technology”-IIT Kharagpur, 14-18 December 2020
FDP on “Recent Trends and Perspectives in Spintronic and Optical Materials”-NIT Andhrapradesh, 26-30 October 2020
FDP on “Universal Human Values”-NIT Patna,23-27 November 2020.
FDP on “Energy Storage”- GITAM University, 1-5th February 2021
2 Week Refresher Course on “Advanced Research Methodolgy: Tools and Techniques”- Ramanujan College (Delhi University)-30th January-14th February 2021.
2 Week Refresher Course on “Material Science and Biophysics”- ISM Dhanbad, 8-20th February 2021
2 Week Refresher Course in Physics-Sambalpur University, 10-23 February 2021.
FDP on “innovation to Entrepreneurship-A Roadmap”-ICT Mumbai,22-26 February 2021
FDP on "Novel Materials"Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, July 12-16,2021
FDP on "Sensor Technology"Kurukshetra University,September 6-9,2021
FDP on "Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology"Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, September 20-24,2021
. FDP on "Novel Materials"- Ravenshaw University-01.11.21-05.11.21
One week FDP on “Advanced Pedagogical Techniques” from 28th February to 6th March 2022 at University of Delhi (PMMMNMTT)
Two-week Refresher course on “Research Methodology” in Basic Sciences from 8th March-21st March at Utkal University (UGC).
Two-week Refresher course on “Physics” from 8th April-21st April at Ramanujan College, Delhi University (PMMMNMTT).
One month Faculty Induction programme from 20th April -19th May 2022 at Ramanujan College, Delhi University (PMMMNMTT).
One 8-week MOOCS course by AICTE and Swayam
Members of the Scientific Community
1. Patron Member of Odisha Physical Society, Membership No-114
2. Annual Member, Indian Science Congress Association, Membership No-120
3. Editorial Member- Heliyon (Cell Publication)
4. Board of Study Member, Physics Dept. (MSCB Univ. Baripada)
5. Board of Study Member (ICT-IOC, Bhubaneswar)
6. Guest Editor: Metal (MDPI)
7. Guest Editor: Coatings (MDPI)
(i) Member, Scrutiny Committee, Utkal University 2015,2016
(ii) Member, Instrumentation Technical Committee, Utkal University, 2016
(iii) Coordinator, Add-on Course in Physics (Physics Dept.)
(iv) Organizing Member, SERB Interaction meeting APNTP 2016.
(v) Convener, National Seminar on "Recent Trends in Physics" 12.03.2016, UU
(vi) Convener, National Seminar on “International Year of Light" 15.11.2015, UU
(vii)Convener, UGC Skill-based Workshop on "Instrumentation and repairing of
Basic Instruments" 17-18, November 2015 and 28-29 March, 2017.
(viii)Deputy Coordinator, M.Sc. Physics entrance examination, Utkal University, 2015, 2016
(ix) Instrumentation committee member, ICT-IOC
(x) Grievance committee member, ICT-IOC
(xi) Special Cell committee member, ICT-IOC
(xii) Admission and Examination Committee, ICT-IOC
(xiii) Associate Dean (Human Resource) ICT-IOC
Reviewer for the Journals
IOP publications: Journal of Physics D: Condensed Matter Physics, Material Research Express, Semiconductor Science and Technology, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics; Physica Scripta, ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, Journal of Modern Optics, Journal of Physics Communications, Nanotechnology
Springer Publications: Applied Physics A, Indian Journal of Physics, Journal of Electronic Materials, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, The European Physical Journal Plus
Elsevier publication: Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Infrared Physics and Technology, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, Optical Materials, Chinese Journal of Physics, Physica E, Optik, Materials Chemistry and Physics, Results in Physics, Thin Solid Films, Materials Today: Proceedings, Radiation Physics and Chemistry, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, Physica B, Optics and Laser Technology, Optical and Quantum Electronics, Modern Physics Letter B, Inorganic Chemistry Communications, Chemical Records
Wiley Publication: Advanced Materials, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, Physica Status Solidi B, Advanced Optical Materials, Physica Status Solidi (RRL), Advanced Engineering Materials, Crystal Research and Technology, Physica Status Solidi A
Nature Publication: Scientific Reports, Macromolecular Research, Communications Materials
RSC Publications: RSC Advances, Materials Horizons, Journal of Materials Chemistry C
ACS Publications: ACS Applied Materials and Interface, ACS Omega, ACS Applied Optical Materials; Journal of the american Chemical Society
OSA Publications: Optical Materials Express
Taylor and Francis Publication: Phase Transitions, Inorganic and Nano-Metal Chemistry
AIP Publication: Journal of Applied Physics
Hindawi Publication: Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
DAE-SSPS conference papers
MDPI Publications: Coatings, Metals, Materials, Polymers
Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, (NISCAIR, New Delhi)
International Journal of Modern Physics B
1. Title: Role of self-assembly and microstructure on the electronic behavior under
bending strain of conjugated semiconducting systems in thin films.
PI: Dr hab. Wojciech Igor Pisula, Lodz University of Technology, No. 300052, Panel
ST3 National Science Centre, Poland
2. Title: Electronic Structure of Rare Earth Doped Group III Nitride Semiconductors
PI: Maciej Janusz Winiarski, Wlodzimierz Trzebiatowski Institute of Low
Temperature and Structure Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences Pane ST3-
National Science Centre, Poland
3. Physical properties and thermal behavior of solution-processed and thermally evaporated
chalcogenide thin films: Low-cost materials for IR optic,Czech Science Foundation
Additional achievments and awards
1. DST-INSPIRE Faculty Award from Government of India-2012
2. Young Scientist Award 2015, Orissa Physical Society.
3. Qualified in the joint entrance screening test (JEST) 2004.All India Rank-128
4. Qualified in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), 2004
(Score 96.01) All India Rank-112.
5. National Scholarship Holder for Graduation Degree.